The Community of Phoenix Tales Runner
Join in our Tales Runner forum!
Join in our Tales Runner forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where are the language packs, All I see is ? marks and unreadable chat (not in korean)

Go down 
+2
Nathan Adhitya
SamuelAeolus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SamuelAeolus
Chick Member
Chick Member

Favourite character : Jin

Where are the language packs, All I see is ? marks and unreadable chat (not in korean) Empty
PostSubject: Where are the language packs, All I see is ? marks and unreadable chat (not in korean)   Where are the language packs, All I see is ? marks and unreadable chat (not in korean) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Where can I download a language pack and where do i put it?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Adhitya
Forum Developer
Forum Developer

Where are the language packs, All I see is ? marks and unreadable chat (not in korean) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are the language packs, All I see is ? marks and unreadable chat (not in korean)   Where are the language packs, All I see is ? marks and unreadable chat (not in korean) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:22 pm

sorry you must use AppLocale or set your system to Korean that's all you can do
No Languages
Pack lol...
Back to top Go down
VGCat
VGCat

Favourite character : Rough

PostSubject: Re: Where are the language packs, All I see is ? marks and unreadable chat (not in korean)   Where are the language packs, All I see is ? marks and unreadable chat (not in korean) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:55 pm

On the phoenixtalesrunner.exe Where you login

In the bottom left it says Applocale so you press that and it'll change your ??? marks to Korean.
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Game Master
Game Master

Favourite character : Rough

PostSubject: Re: Where are the language packs, All I see is ? marks and unreadable chat (not in korean)   Where are the language packs, All I see is ? marks and unreadable chat (not in korean) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:28 am

Back to top Go down
Nathan Adhitya
Forum Developer
Forum Developer

PostSubject: Re: Where are the language packs, All I see is ? marks and unreadable chat (not in korean)   Where are the language packs, All I see is ? marks and unreadable chat (not in korean) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:25 am

~ Correct Answer From Hibari & Lettuce ~
xD
Back to top Go down
yuvicool
Chick Member
Chick Member

Favourite character : hula

PostSubject: Re: Where are the language packs, All I see is ? marks and unreadable chat (not in korean)   Where are the language packs, All I see is ? marks and unreadable chat (not in korean) EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:59 pm

I installed Applocal and when i start lancher wright my ID press applocal then start and it shows me some messege i click ok and then this comes: the dynamic link library "MSVCP71.dll could not be found.
what to do please help i preffer bieng with applocal
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Favourite character : Kai

PostSubject: Re: Where are the language packs, All I see is ? marks and unreadable chat (not in korean)   Where are the language packs, All I see is ? marks and unreadable chat (not in korean) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:56 am

I'm not sure if your problem is resolved as you asked it quite a while a go, and no-one got back at you to help you.

Solution;
1. Delete the folder where Phoenix TR is located.
2. Go to your downloads section.
3. Re-install the client from there.
If the problem proceeds just reply to this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are the language packs, All I see is ? marks and unreadable chat (not in korean)   Where are the language packs, All I see is ? marks and unreadable chat (not in korean) Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are the language packs, All I see is ? marks and unreadable chat (not in korean)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Community of Phoenix Tales Runner :: Phoenix Forum General Discussion :: Help and Support-
Jump to: