The Community of Phoenix Tales Runner
Join in our Tales Runner forum!
Join in our Tales Runner forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attraction~!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Len
Chick Member
Chick Member
Len

Favourite character : Ocean

Attraction~! Empty
PostSubject: Attraction~!   Attraction~! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Since Phoenix seems a little empty how about we go around and advertise ^.^ Since there is like no people on Phoenix when I log on. Lets make a video or something and tweet, tumblr, Facebook, and instagram it!! That way we can get more people to join :3. I can ask some people to make the video and spread it around on YouTube so we can have some more players. Also lets make some banners or signatures advertising Phoenix Tales Runner. This way we can get more player based c:. Hope you guys cooperate since i'll be doing my share too Very Happy. Also lets add some more sections in this forum to make it more lively like a spam section or in game section something that attracts people more to come on the forums more :3. By the way, let's make a YouTube Channel for Phoenix Tales Runner too for more attraction!
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Favourite character : Kai

Attraction~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction~!   Attraction~! EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:18 pm

Yes, that would be great. ^^ If you do that, i'm sure you'll be loved, but you'll need support, so i'm kind of willing to give my free time. :DAmazing suggestion. Smile
Back to top Go down

Attraction~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Community of Phoenix Tales Runner :: Players section :: Discussion-
Jump to: