The Community of Phoenix Tales Runner
Join in our Tales Runner forum!
Join in our Tales Runner forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Few Suggestions?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stevey
Foot Member
Foot Member
Stevey

Favourite character : Ocean

Few Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Few Suggestions?   Few Suggestions? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:23 am

Since there is no suggestion forum, I'm going to put this here.

1. Can we have another way (I mean not by events) to get star tickets?

The reason is that due to location and time issues, some ppl (like me lol) can't join the events (also, we don't know when events will start).

So I was wondering if we can have another way to get star tickets (ppl wan't legendary stuff xd).

2. We all know that by playing mini-games in park we can get some items. My suggestion is to make a list with the items we can get there; also, we should know if there's a certain amount of points to get a certain item.

For example, I've got from minigames: Crystal Thropy Wings (the ones with different colors), when getting high amount of points.

We can upload images too.

That's all. Hope ppl read this and help to make the list.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Favourite character : Kai

Few Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Suggestions?   Few Suggestions? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:57 am

Thank you for making this thread Stevey, we will take in your suggestions and create a suggestions forum page in the future. As for the star tickets etc. A few different versions of the client will be released soon, so in them clients, these suggestions will be added, and will be seen in game hopefully.^^;

EDIT; The events, we cant tell people what exact times event start, as Phoenix server, such as every other server, do events when we feel like it, well basically randomly, so just be sure to be online at certain times, like, every 4 hours I guess. But anyway we will most probably make a forum thread saying 'Events' what time,date etc.

Hope this helped. If you have any other suggestions, just reply to this thread.
Back to top Go down

Few Suggestions?
Page 1 of 1