The Community of Phoenix Tales Runner
Join in our Tales Runner forum!
Join in our Tales Runner forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR

Go down 
+3
angeliclover
Light
ClearuDesu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ClearuDesu
Chick Member
Chick Member
ClearuDesu

Favourite character : Rough

Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR Empty
PostSubject: Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR   Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Whenever i log in, it loads for a little bit, and then an x-trap error pops up!
Does anyone know how to fix this? I really want to play Sad
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Favourite character : Kai

PostSubject: Re: Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR   Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Aha, these solutions may suit your problem;

1. Open up a lot of programs, then shut down your computer, and you will have two options 'Force shut down' or 'Cancel' when you see that there is no more programs open, you click 'Cancel' then try again, and it should work. Go to your folder > Right click the launcher, and run as administrator then it should work fine.

2. Just restart your PC.

P.S. I'm giving you instructions for a windows 7 PC, as everyone should have at least windows 7 by now, if not just simply reply to this thread.
Back to top Go down
angeliclover
Chick Member
Chick Member
angeliclover

Favourite character : lina

PostSubject: Re: Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR   Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:55 am

hello,
I have the same error on windows 7, even after a restart and a half shut-down.
I still don`t know what to do or what is the problem because I never saw this error in the launch of X-trap in any tales-runner server that I played.
I wanted to play this server for a long time now and I just can`t for some reason... ;-;
please help me.
tnx Exclamation
Back to top Go down
zerzavy
Chick Member
Chick Member

PostSubject: Re: Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR   Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:44 pm

Yeah, I some how downgraded this error to error 102
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

PostSubject: Re: Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR   Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:20 am

Try the solutions I provided you with. Then reply if it helped or not.
Back to top Go down
angeliclover
Chick Member
Chick Member
angeliclover

PostSubject: Re: Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR   Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:51 am

ok, since the restart of my coputer did not work, I found all the possible solutions that are written on the internet and worked for me:
1) run launcher as administrator.
2) have free RAM. [meaning that you cant open 38 programs and expect it to work - close them all up]
3) add the game AND xtrap to the exception list in your anti-virus and firewall.
4) if all of the above wont work, try using GameBooster, it helps your computer open up games by maximizing the resources.
5) the one I tried avoid the most - reinstall/recover an older version of you windows. [/update to newer version of it].

I recommend checking that ALL 1-4 steps are made [and dont help after at least 2 restarts and fresh lunching of the game], before you do step 5.

my problem was xtrap error 02-0300-00000000-608 [the rarest of them all for some reason O_O], which told me that there was an unclosed program that interfered with the game, but actually the solution was step 1. so~ xtrap is a weird unti-hack program and no matter what is the problem, its most likely one of the above ^^
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

PostSubject: Re: Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR   Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:12 am

Thanks for helping our users, restarting wont really make a difference, but I suggest you follow my steps, or if they don't work, follow Angelis.
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Chick Member
Chick Member

PostSubject: Xtrap error   Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:18 am

No matter how hard I try, the error won't go away. I've tried everything, please help me! confused

Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR X-TRAP201497_zpsd0bad6c2
Back to top Go down
angeliclover
Chick Member
Chick Member
angeliclover

PostSubject: Re: Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR   Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:22 am

Your X-trap error has to do with step 3 I placed in my previous comment. Your anti-virus program, or fire wall, are blocking the game.
You have to go to your anti-virus program and make "pando media", "tales runner" and "X-trap" programs trusted by both your computer and anti-virus program.

In other words, you need to go to your fire wall settings in your control pannel and check those 3 programs as trusted so your firewall won't block them next time you play, same goes to your unti-virus program.

If you dont know how its done, there are plenty of videos explaining how to do so in youtube Smile
A simple search will do Smile

In case another X-trap error pops out, send a masseage and I'll try my best to help you again Smile

Important Note (Almost forgot!!): Don't forget running the game as administrator, you right click on the icon and select "run as administrator" that's it Smile
Good luck and have fun in Tales runner Phoenix I love you
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Chick Member
Chick Member

PostSubject: Re: Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR   Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:11 am

I've done that. Doesn't work. But I found out why I keep getting the error. Apparently, the game is down. It's been down for about a week now.
Back to top Go down
angeliclover
Chick Member
Chick Member
angeliclover

PostSubject: Re: Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR   Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:29 am

Feew.... awesome Very Happy ! Hope that when the servers are up and running again you can start playing Wink
have fun!
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Chick Member
Chick Member

PostSubject: Re: Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR   Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:41 am

Is it down for you too?
Back to top Go down
lienminhanhtuan789
Chick Member
Chick Member

Favourite character : Siho

PostSubject: Re: Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR   Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:18 pm

my Xtraop have same too the Xtrap say Script hack they can go but they down
Back to top Go down
lienminhanhtuan784
Chick Member
Chick Member

Favourite character : Rough

PostSubject: Re: Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR   Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 7:08 pm

Xtrap Scipt Hack who help me this thing Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR   Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Help! X-TRAP ERROR
Page 1 of 1